GDPR Regulation No.679/2016
The owner and data controller
Synapsis di Ovidiu C. Stefanescu & C. SAS
Loc. Lucherino – Monticello Amiata, Cinigiano (GR)
Tel e Fax +39 0564 1760178
1. This section contains information about how to manage https://www.campinglucherino.net in relation to the processing of https://www.campinglucherino.net user data.
2. This information is also valuable for the purposes of art. 13 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 It is not the first time that the European Parliament has been involved in this debate. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for those interacting with https://www.campinglucherino.net and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The policy is made only for https://www.campinglucherino.net and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained in it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the manner, timing and nature of the information that the holders of the treatment must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of https://www.campinglucherino.net, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The policy may be changed due to the introduction of new policies in this regard, so you are asked to check this page periodically.
6. If you are under the age of 16, under Article 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, you must legitimize your consent through the authorisation of your parents or your child.
II – DATA TREATMENT
1 – Data Holder
1. The holder of the treatment is the individual or legal entity, the public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data. He also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the owner of the treatment is: Ovidiu C. Stefanescu, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights can contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The person responsible for the treatment is the individual or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that deals with personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. In accordance with Article 28 of the EU Regulation No. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data holder, the person responsible for processing the data of the site https://www.campinglucherino.net is: Ovidiu C. Stefanescu.
3 – Data processing location
1. The processing of data generated by the use of https://www.campinglucherino.net takes place at CAMPING LUCHERINO Monticello Amiata, Cinigiano (GR) Italy.
2. If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the processor or persons responsible for this purpose at its location.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue with the navigation.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are required for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site, which can collect aggregated information about the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to cookies analytics, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and thus avoid login on each page visited and permanent ones that remain active in the PC until it expires or is deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and vanish with the closing of the browser. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random server-generated numbers required to enable safe and efficient site navigation.
3 – Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, cookies sent to the browser are distinguished directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to detect online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of those third parties outside the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on https://www.campinglucherino.net Detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user-related profiles in order to offer advertisements in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties, therefore, users are invited to review the privacy policies and directions to manage or disable cookies published on the relevant pages Web.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of network browsing.
2. When using these types of cookies the user will have to give an explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site uses log files that store information collected in an automated way during user visits. The information collected could be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site
– the name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– visit date and time;
– visitor’s source web page (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an aggregate-only form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the rightful interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to to block attempts to damage the site or to cause harm to other users, or otherwise malicious or constituting criminal activity. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, that information will be treated according to the rightful interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility in this regard. violations of the law. It is up to you to verify that you have permissions to enter personal data from third parties or content protected by national and international rules.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation is used exclusively for the purposes mentioned above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the precise activities, and in any case no more than 24 months.
2. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is retained for as long as it takes to reach the previously indicated end.
3 – User-supplied data
1. As mentioned above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the missive.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in setting up your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V – USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The https://www.campinglucherino.net site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence: – of the right of the person to ask the holder for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their update (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003), the adjustment (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of its treatment (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU regulation)
; – of the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), the anonymous processing or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) D.Lgs. 196/2003)
; – of the right to obtain proof that the operations of updating, rectifying, integrating data, erasing, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be directed to the controller, without formality or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. It is not the first time that the European Parliament has been involved in this debate. (a) – consent expressed to use – or on art. It is not the first time that the European Parliament has been involved in this debate. (a) – consent expressed to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious beliefs, or philosophical or union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudging the legality of the consent-based treatment given prior to withdrawal.
5. Similarly, in the event of a violation of the law, you have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority, as a control authority on the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with you, see art. 15 and SS. 2016/679 and art. 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO EU EXTRA COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Especially with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consensus is needed. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions of Article 45 and ss, of the EU Regulation.
VII – FORNITI DATA SECURITY
1. This site treats user data lawfuland correctly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or telematics, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as providers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to check this page periodically to keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 21/05/2023 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.